Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I miss happy...can't remember the last time ...where is it? how much is too much? when does it end? happiness...loneliness...why do they exist? what is it for anyway? what is the purpose when everything ends the same ....disappointments...it's where it all end.

1 Earth Response(s):

Anonymous said...

My whole childhood was lonely. I was raised by a single parent who had been taken back to Europe and endured an arrainged marriage. She had my brother at 17 and me at 19, but after him, I know she resented having me.My father left us after coming to America before I was born. I was one when he left and I neve rsaw him.

Every chance she got she farmed me out somewhere and showed me no affection. If I tried to hug her she shoved me away, but she let my brother.

I was never good enough, so I can relate.